I never had boxturtle. This happens with every launchfile.

$ more hosts
127.0.0.1 prometheus

::1 localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts
192.168.1.102 prometheus localhost

No one else uses this machine.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Ken Conley <kwc@willowgarage.com> wrote:
It would be helpful to have more information on your setup to try and
narrow this sort of thing down, as it is very uncommon, thus not
easily diagnosed.

For example:

1) did this work with boxturtle?
2) does this happen with any roslaunch file, or just a particular file?
3) what does your /etc/hosts look like, your ifconfig, etc...
4) are other people using the same machine

 - Ken