I am trying to build this with VS10 and so I am adding cases to the cmake files where necessary, but the version of boost that you guys are shipping does not have VS10 compiler versions.  So, I have been trying to use an outside boost installation (1_44).  What is the easiest way to go about this, because all of the variables are getting set through find_library which has the library search path hard coded to the externals folder in the repository?  Should I add to the find_library search path some how or for my one-off compiling short circuit the boost_single_lib macro?

Thanks,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William Woodall
Graduate Software Engineering
Auburn University
w@auburn.edu
wjwwood@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:16 AM, Christian Verbeek <verbeek@servicerobotics.eu> wrote:

> Neat! FYI, it downloaded and built just fine on my XP machine running VS
> 2008.
>
> How do I go and install it though? In my build directory there's a
> cmake_install.cmake that I tried running with cmake -P, but it didn't
> install anything. My CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is set to the default at
> C:\Program Files\ROSWIN32.  All the target executables seem to be in
> build\target\debug
>
> Do I need to run something other than "Build" in Visual Studio?
We did not add an install target by now. We will do it today or within
the next days. We will first install everything needed to
${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/install. Settings ROS_ROOT to the install
dir and a ros-win32 cmake find script is all we need to integrate these
things in our projects.