Hi

The tutorials are not included in the core package.  You will need to install them separately:

`sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-ros-tutorials`

Tully

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Morgan Quigley <mquigley@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
Hi,

This warning:
> [rospack] warning: trailing slash found in ROS_PACKAGE_PATH

could mean that your ROS_PACKAGE_PATH variable isn't quite set up
correctly. Can you post the output of

env | grep ROS

-Morgan

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 9:12 AM, saâdia dhouib <dhouib@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just installed Ros ( sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-ros)
> I want to follow the tutorial (http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials).
> But I can't find the package turtlesim needed for the tutorial :
>
> rospack find turtlesim
> [rospack] warning: trailing slash found in ROS_PACKAGE_PATH
> [rospack] couldn't find package [turtlesim]
>

> Could anyone help me to install this package.
>
> Thanks.

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.