Thanks for this link.

I don't need to cross compile, all are x86 Linux Systemes. It's like : "okay, I finished my developpement, know I would like to publish precompiled binaires". Somehow it's like a make install which separates binairies from build tree.
I am sure something allows to do it in ROS, it seems to be a so common problem. Currently, I build everything my cmake and make install binaries (and conf files) in a separate folder, then I just have to copy this folder on my target. Is there anything like this in ROS ?

Let's take it differently. If I have dependencies, do I need to build all of them, or may I catch pre-compile stacks like you will do with rosdep ?

2010/12/15 Sebastian Haug <sebhaug@gmail.com>
Hi Willy,

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Willy Lambert <lambert.willy@gmail.com> wrote:
> But after having built everything on my development computer, I'll want to
> download it to my embedded main board. I don't want to install ROS on it in
> order to pick everything and build it. Is it possible to generate a "binary
> package" that is easily installable on a different PC (like a debian package
> or a compressed archive of binaries) ? I didn't see anything about this in
> the docs.
Maybe eros (http://www.ros.org/wiki/eros) is something that suits your
needs. Its a toolchain for cross-compilation of ROS for embedded
systems.

Sebastian