Hi Tim,

I've installed last version of roslua last night from git and had no success ;-(
roslua throws an error and wants lua-xmlrpc > 1.2

Do I need to compile anything from scratch ?
Ubuntu Lucid has an older version only...

I've found more code from you at github... what about his lua-xmlrpc ?
Isn't it possible that you include all patches or own version to roslua ?
Same thing with behavior_engine... please allpy all patches like xavante httpd.lua
to your package...

All this will make your excelent work easier to use for beginners :-D

Happy Xmas
Cheers
Christian

2010/10/18 Tim Niemueller <niemueller@kbsg.rwth-aachen.de>
On 05.10.2010 13:06, Christian Mock wrote:
> Hello Community,
>
> is anyone using roslua ?

Yes :-)

> Why is the URI http://ros:0 ??? Wrong !!!

You need to apply the Xavante patch from the patches directory. The
patch has been accepted upstream, but no release has been made
incorporating that patch. It's explained in the README file. I will add
a small roslua patch that will check if the patch has been applied and
will give a useful error if it has not.

       Tim

--
AllemaniACs RoboCup Team            KBSG - Knowledge-Based Systems Group

Chrimo Private Google Mail Account