I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB with the latest drivers and I get this bug to.  Been keeping the up to date on their drivers but it hasn't been fixed in any version so far.  Nathaniel

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Peter Brook <pbrook@cs.washington.edu> wrote:

I think I've seen this before on our ati graphics cards. Try Googling for and playing with the GL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT or something similar environment variable. I think the idea is that you need to turn off indirect rendering for it to work properly.

Also, if you rum glxgears, do you see similar flickering?