Uh, I am currently using a Linux workstation for my MORSE work.  I think it would be possible to get it working on OS X, but for now I am just experimenting, as it still hasn't matured yet (but it has loads of promise).

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William Woodall

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:50 PM, Serge Stinckwich <serge.stinckwich@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:51 AM, William Woodall <wjwwood@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let me know if you run into any issues that aren't covered in the wiki.  I
> would like to try and keep it up-to-date, but I am currently testing MORSE
> and ros-electric on OS X in my free time right now, so my attention is more
> divided.

I'm also interested to run MORSE also on my macbook pro laptop.
Did you switch to macports 2.0 ?

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich