Hi,

rosemacs has been moved to a separate repository that can be found here:

https://kforge.ros.org/rosemacs/git

Since I have my emacs config in a git repo anyway, I just added the rosemacs repo as a git submodule. Maybe I find time to create a stand-alone debian package though which would be the nicest solution.

Lorenz

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Ken Conley <kwc@willowgarage.com> wrote:

> Not dropped, just waiting for migration.  The plan is to make rosemacs
> separately downloadable.
>
> rosemacs gets incremental improvements that are, by and large,
> independent of a particular ROS distribution.  i.e. there's no reason
> for my emacs bindings to get worse just because I am using an older
> distro.

Is there a preliminary standalone rosemacs I could test with?

The current situation makes development on both Electric and Fuerte
awkward, and I have become quite addicted to those fine ^X^R commands.
--
 joq

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle@in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Karlstraße 45
80335 München                  | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910