Hi Florian,

That error is that the build server ran out of disk space in the ram disk.  It should clean itself up in the next run.

Tully

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM, Weißhardt, Florian <Florian.Weisshardt@ipa.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
Dear all,

we received the below listed build failure for fuerte on oneiric. Looking into the log messages at http://build.willowgarage.com/job/debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-oneiric-i386/819/ we just found some failures telling "no space left on device". Is this a general problem or just related to our stack? How can this be fixed?

Best regards,
Florian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ROS debian build system [mailto:noreply@willowgarage.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012 08:59
An: fmw@ipa.fhg.de
Betreff: debian build [fuerte-cob_command_tools-oneiric-i386] failed

None
Warning Message:
debbuild did not complete successfully. A list of broken and skipped stacks are below. Broken means the stack itself did not build. Skipped stacks means that the stack's dependencies could not be built.

Broken stacks: set(['cob_command_tools']).  Skipped stacks: set([]) http://build.willowgarage.com/job/debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-oneiric-i386/819/

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.