Hi Pablo,

Thank you for the patch.

Have not tried it yet.Does it work for Stage 3.X.X ? or is it meant for Stage 4.X.X ?

Regards

Arkapravo

On 1 August 2012 20:48, Pablo Iņigo Blasco <pibgeus@gmail.com> wrote:
Done.

https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/5510

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Pablo Iņigo Blasco <pabloinigo@atc.us.es> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Here I provide a patch that could be useful for some stageros users.
>
> Stageros usually publishes information through some topics, among them:
> odom, scan and base_ground_truth. However these topics publish information
> in each simulation step. While it seems a right behavior for the
> base_ground_truth information, the odom and scan topics should (IMHO)
> publish information at the rate specified with the update_interval
> stage-parameter in the stage-world-config file. In this way sensor rate are
> well interfaced to the rest of the world nodes.
>
> The patch have been applied over the current head file --- src/stageros.cpp
> (revision 39760).

Thanks for the patch. It sounds like a good idea.

To make sure it does not get lost, would you please open a stage
enhancement ticket with this patch appended?
--
 joq

Pablo Iņigo Blasco.
http://geus.wordpress.com