I'd like to add that the rcommander (now rosco) work was done by my colleague Hai Nguyen and you can find additional information here: http://www.hsi.gatech.edu/hrl/project_rosco.shtml  He has even more recent work which evaluated the interface with novice robot users.

-Kelsey

On Dec 17, 2013 5:38 PM, "Edwards, Shaun M." <sedwards@swri.org> wrote:

Willy,

Georgia Tech had/has a tool for visually editing SMACH based FHMs.

http://wiki.ros.org/rcommander_core?distro=fuerte

Shaun Edwards

Senior Research Engineer

Manufacturing System Department