Very useful Brett, thanks a lot for sharing that tool!

Thanks for sharing Brett.  I’ve always wanted a tool like this so we could document the launch files in ROS-Industrial.  I wonder if this would be useful to generate documentation on the wiki (sort of like the doxygen docs).

Shaun Edwards

Senior Research Engineer

Manufacturing System Department

http://robotics.swri.org