+ (text/plain)
Author: Bill Morris
To: User discussions
New-Topics: Re: [ros-users] call for an official ROS USB camera package
Subject: Re: [ros-users] call for an official ROS USB camera package
On Tue, 2010-12-21 at 15:33 +0100, Dejan Pangercic wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> > I have about 10 different USB cameras to test, and I'm willing to help
> > with writing code for this effort.
> Could you give us a list of these cameras maybe? Just to see if we
> maybe got more and could help testing as well.
>
> cheers, d.
> D.

Quickcam 9000 pro (two different revisions)
Minoru Stereo USB Cam
OmniVision Technologies, Inc. OV2640 Webcam (Dell built-in webcam)
Logitech C600
Logitech C510
Logitech C910
Suyin Corp. vid 0x064e pid 0xa128 (Dell built-in webcam)
Old Creative Labs Live! Cam

I could probably find some more if I looked hard enough.