Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Update to release policy: no use of svn_checkout.mk
Great suggestion. I created a directory on the release repository,
which all stack releasers have permission to check into:

https://code.ros.org/svn/release/download/thirdparty/

This is the same repository where we upload tarballs of released
stacks. You can use SVN to manage the tarballs and HTTP to download
them.

cheers,
Ken