Author: User discussions
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Portal page for interoperability with other systems (SciPy, Matlab, LabView, etc)
I threw together a basic page called, for lack of a better title,
'Interoperability':

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Interoperability

For now it includes pointers to the IPC-bridge stuff Ben mentioned
(thanks Ben!) and some other bits I'm aware of. Hopefully others can
flesh it out some more.

Right now the page isn't linked to from anywhere else in the wiki--if
anyone can think of a good place for a link please go ahead and make
it so.

Cheers,
Pat