Author: Ben Arvey
To: User discussions
Subject: Re: [ros-users] ROS Analysis Graph
Dave: The metapackage issue is unrelated (and fixed). I actually see two
problems here. Oddly, the scraper seems to be missing moveit_ros, even
though it should be included. Also, I'm not seeing an entry for
moveit_ros_planning in rosdistro, so that's probably also an issue. Is that
an error? I can't fix the second problem if there's no data for the package
available.

Dereck: Sorry, touch/mobile support is practically nonexistent. It hasn't
been a priority since I didn't think many users would need it.

Anyone: Feel free to give me a shout if you would benefit from mobile
support and I can bump it up the queue (still not before ROSCon though).