Author: Tully Foote
Subject: Re: [ros-release] Question about the new prerelease system
Hi Mani,

You're right that it's the target distro you want to test your code inside
the docker environment.

That sounds like a bug in the prerelease generation script. I see the same
error. Please file a ticket here:
https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/ros_buildfarm and we'll try to trace
it down. It seems that the lookup of valid os code names is failing.

Tully

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 6:51 PM, Mani Monajjemi via ros-release <