Author: Discourse.ros.org
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rosbag Backward Compatibility

I'm not sure if ROS 2 has reached this point in its development, but has there been any discussion about maintaining some level of backwards compatibility with bag files from ROS 1? I'm specifically thinking about the scenario where I have a lot of data collected using ROS 1 that I would like to replay into ROS 2 systems.

---
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/rosbag-backward-compatibility/773/1) or reply to this email to respond.