Author: robik.ai via ros-users
To: ros-users
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Multiple positions for self-driving car development - robik.ai - UK

robik.ai is a Cambridge, UK based startup backed by Entrepreneur First and angels. At robik.ai we are working on one of the most challenging applications at the intersection of computer science and robotics - self driving vehicles.

We have several openings for Deep Learning and Robotics engineers.

We are looking for researchers/engineers who want to work on cutting edge technology. You have to be willing to take large amounts of ownership at a startup and want to pioneer the application of novel neural networks and/or robotics for self-driving vehicles!

**Deep Learning**

What we are looking for:

- Have experience in Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning or/and Bayesian methods: show us what you've built, trained and deployed!
- Creative and collaborative mindset: love transforming the state of the art into impactful projects and discussing technical approaches
- Design and implement efficient algorithms for real-time robotics
- Experience in deep learning frameworks: TensorFlow (preferably), Caffe2 or (Py)Torch
- Strong Python and C++ programming skills
- An understanding of ROS is a bonus

**Robotics Engineer**

What we are looking for:

- A generalist willing to jump on different parts of the autonomous vehicle stack as required
- Hands on experience building and ideally deploying indoor, land, aeronautical, or water based robots/unmanned systems
- Strong skills in areas such as: high performance control systems, sensor integration, and route planning
- Must have worked with ROS and have strong Python and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with the automotive stack through work experience, Udacity courses, etc is a strong plus

**Applying**

Send us your CV and details of any cool projects you've worked on to jobs _at_ robik.ai

More details on us here: https://angel.co/robik-ai

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/multiple-positions-for-self-driving-car-development-robik-ai-uk/1984/1) or reply to this email to respond.