Author: Matt Hansen via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Matt Hansen
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Robot-localization porting to ROS2

@prasenjitdan - thank you for the offer. We haven't had the cycles to get to this yet, but are hoping to test it with our ROS2 navigation sometime before the Crystal release. However, if you have some time to do some initial testing of it please go ahead and do so. @mhpanah on our team is working on AMCL and could work with you from our side to get it working at the system level with navigation in a week or two. We're having weekly Navigation WG meetings and we could make this a topic next week if needed.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/robot-localization-porting-to-ros2/6379/4) or reply to this email to respond.