Author: Lentin Joseph via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Lentin Joseph
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] "Open robotics meets the open road." - DECODED Show S3E01

https://youtu.be/fAUTJa7Nrdc

We learn about robotics in the factory with BMW and SwRI, curators of ROS-Industrial an open-source robotics project. Our journey starts in San Antonio Texas where we meet with Matt Robinson from SwRI and look at robots in the research laboratory. Then open-source takes to the open road as we travel to Germany to look at how BMW is innovating in logistics using smart transport robots in their production facilities.

Featuring
Matt Robinson - PM for ROS-Industrial at SwRI
https://rosindustrial.org/
https://www.swri.org/

Martin Bauer - Feature Team Lead - ATS at BMWGroup
https://www.bmwgroup.com/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/open-robotics-meets-the-open-road-decoded-show-s3e01/7017/1) or reply to this email to respond.