Author: ruffsl via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: ruffsl
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Security Working Group Online Meeting - Nov 30th, 2018 @ 10:00 AM PST

@coleray , as per the action item out of the today's meeting, could you pm me with a draft a draft of community survey on security use cases for separating privilege between topics, parameters, actions, and services? I'd just like to iterate on that to make sure we are asking questions that would be informative.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-security-working-group-online-meeting-nov-30th-2018-10-00-am-pst/6953/7) or reply to this email to respond.