Author: Matt Hansen via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Matt Hansen
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Timeline for Crystal

Dirk, thanks for the reply. We do want to have our package ready in time for the Dec 14 release, but good to know we can do updates later, we'll definitely be making incremental improvements for quite a while. We have the one dependency on the Behavior Tree but we're meeting with @facontidavide to try and get that resolved this week. We have a preliminary bloom release but it is failing the build due to that dependency not being available in bloom yet.

Anyway I think we're going to make it but was looking for a 'drop-dead' date for making it into the release on the 14th. It sounds like there isn't one officially, but to be safe we should assume it's no later than next Tuesday? Let me know if that's too late.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/timeline-for-crystal/6676/4) or reply to this email to respond.