Author: Zhoulai Fu via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Zhoulai Fu
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Sanitizing and Fuzzing Tutorials

Thanks for your interests. Indeed, sanitizing and fuzzing techniques have been widely used in the software industry. We are planning to write tutorials on these topics. Meanwhile, if you are interested, you can find relevant materials under other contexts, e.g., https://fuzzing-project.org/tutorial2.htm, by one of our collaborators Hanno Bck, or Clangs tutorials: https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AddressSanitizer.html.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sanitizing-and-fuzzing-tutorials/7126/2) or reply to this email to respond.