Author: GOR via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: GOR
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Introducing ROS2 Tutorials

Hi, @Kei .
I do not quite understand how ros2arduino comes here, I have TB3 Burger and struggling to follow the new ROS2 bringup emanual. I have a couple of errors with the lidar startup example,namely during ./turtlebot3_lidar:

" Error at create entities: participant 132 topic: 132 publisher: 132 darawriter:132 "
The lidar then stops spinning.
(Also is that a typo for datawriter?)

And when I just want to teleop key the wheels do not move, Is it a firmware issue as 1.0.0 has a bug with wheels?

@BorjaOuterelo Thank you, I believe ROBOTIS just recently updated their tutorials to fit the name changes. It is just my luck that I got a TB3 when all of these changes are happening.

Thank You

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-introducing-ros2-tutorials/5959/17) or reply to this email to respond.