Author: Ricardo Tellez via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Ricardo Tellez
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2 Crystal Clemmys Released!

So great that it is ready!

On our side, at The Construct we have prepared a web-based system of **ROS 2 Crystal** so you can start programming for ROS 2 without having to install it in your machine, and use machines other than Linux (like Windows or Mac).

Just point your browser to [http://rosds.online](https://rosds.online) and create a new project indicating ROS 2 Crystal as the type of project to work with (see gif below).

This web system includes _**ros1_bridge**_ and _**ROS Melodic**_ so you can connect your ROS 2 nodes to Gazebo simulations and other ROS 1 programs of yours. We provide some simulations off-the-shelf.

Hope this helps you consider switching your ROS projects to ROS 2!

![ros2|600x421](upload://yy7OjIIlYTQ6OnAfaXEDn7kXefJ.gif)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-crystal-clemmys-released/7137/2) or reply to this email to respond.