Author: Kei via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Kei
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] Introducing ROS2 Tutorials

@GNREX,

[quote="GNREX, post:17, topic:5959"]
I do not quite understand how ros2arduino comes here,
[/quote]

The reason I described ros2arduino in the link I mentioned is that I applied ros2arduino with Micro-XRCE-DDS support to the TB3 firmware.
The existing firmware used MicroRTPS, but Micro-XRCE-DDS has not only changed its name, but also many internal codes. Therefore, we developed the ros2arduino library to support this and applied it to the TB3 firmware. So ros2arduino is very closely related to TB3.

Anyway, we modified e-manual because Micro-XRCE-DDS and new firmware were released.

[quote="GNREX, post:17, topic:5959"]
" Error at create entities: participant 132 topic: 132 publisher: 132 darawriter:132 "
[/quote]

Have you run Micro-XRCE-DDS-Agent properly?
This error occurs because Agent and client cannot communicate and XRCE-DDS entity cannot be created.

Please follow the installation instructions of the e-manual to make sure that your SBC is properly set up.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-introducing-ros2-tutorials/5959/18) or reply to this email to respond.