Author: Borja Outerelo via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Borja Outerelo
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Embedded] ROS2 Embedded SIG meeting #2

Hi all.

I am happy to announce that we are planning a second meeting regarding ROS 2 targeting microcontrollers

We plan to schedule an online community meeting for the week of 14th-18th of January 2019.

The poll with tentative times and dates will be open till a couple of days before. Deadline for the poll will be 10th January 16:00UTC, and then the results will be published.

Date and time poll:
[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=16 close=2019-01-10T16:00:00.000Z]
* Monday, 14th January 15:00 UTC
* Monday, 14th January 16:00 UTC
* Tuesday, 15th January 7:00 UTC
* Tuesday, 15th January 8:00 UTC
* Tuesday, 15th January 15:00 UTC
* Tuesday, 15th January 16:00 UTC
* Wednesday, 16th January 7:00 UTC
* Wednesday, 16th January 8:00 UTC
* Wednesday, 16th January 15:00 UTC
* Wednesday, 16th January 16:00 UTC
* Thursday, 17th January 7:00 UTC
* Thursday, 17th January 8:00 UTC
* Thursday, 17th January 15:00 UTC
* Thursday, 17th January 16:00 UTC
* Friday, 18th January 7:00 UTC
* Friday, 18th January 8:00 UTC
[/poll]

Like the first meeting, it will take place on Hangouts meet: meet.google.com/hau-sgdv-uqn

This is the draft Agenda (To be updated, input and proposed agenda points are welcome):

1. Changes on ROS 2 crystal on how they affect embedded.

1. Memory footprint measurement.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-embedded-sig-meeting-2/7243/1) or reply to this email to respond.