Author: Francisco Martín Rico via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Francisco Martín Rico
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] BICA, a building block for robotic applications

Hi,

We have just released BICA, a powerful framework based on ROS to develop robotic behaviors. It comes with a visual editor of finite state machines.

We use it both in our industrial projects and in the software we use, together with ROSPlan, in the RoboCup SSPL with the Pepper robot.

https://github.com/IntelligentRoboticsLabs/BICA

I hope someone finds it useful. Contributions are welcome.

Francisco.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/bica-a-building-block-for-robotic-applications/7327/1) or reply to this email to respond.