Author: Poonam1120 via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Poonam1120 via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 pcl_perceptions

Hi Paul,

Hope you are doin good.
We were busy in migrating some other packages so post-poned work on pcl_ros.
Now we are again back on the pcl_ros work.
As you suggested, we are working on the design part of it which involves component and ros2 parameter features.
It would be appriciated if you help us to understand few of our doubts.

1) In the process of piplelining, if any node crashes or breaks down,how is this handled in ros?
2) Pipelining of filters is happening serially or parallely?
3) I have observed that all the operations of pcl_ros are not getting tested with either gtest or launch. Please confirm.

Thanks.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-pcl-perceptions/3596/18) or reply to this email to respond.