Author: YUHONG_LIN via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: YUHONG_LIN via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Developers LIVE-Class

**ROS Developers Live Class #43:** **ROS2 messages in ROS2 Crystal**

* **Date&Time:** January 15th, 2019 | 6pm to 7pm CET

* **Fee:** Free

* **Languages:** English

* **Registration website** : http://bit.ly/2FmWgoy

**About:**

ROS2 messages are the blood of ROS2 Crystal. Messages are necessary to transport the information from one ROS2 node to another.

By the end of this Live Class you will understand:

> **** What is a ROS2 message and what is used for

> How to use already defined ROS2 messages

> How to create your own ROS2 messages to publish robot information

**Robots used in this class:**

For this class, we are going to use the simulation of the MARA robot. MARA is the first robot in the world which is running 100% on ROS2, developed by Acutronic Robotics. You can find more information about real robot MARA here: https://acutronicrobotics.com/products/mara/.

This Live Class is brought to you thanks to a collaboration between The Construct ([http://www.theconstructsim.com](http://www.theconstructsim.com/)) and Acutronic Robotics (https://acutronicrobotics.com/).

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-developers-live-class/6010/7) or reply to this email to respond.