+ (text/plain)
Author: Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
To: ros-users
CC: Geoffrey Biggs via Discourse.ros.org
Subject: [ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Design process of ROS 2

[quote="christophebedard, post:16, topic:7782"]

Something like PX4s [weekly dev call](https://dev.px4.io/en/contribute/dev_call.html) would help outsiders like me keep up with development and slowly get involved. It would also make development more transparent and open to the community. Theres already a couple WGs for specific areas (e.g. navigation), but there are none for core ROS2 stuff (AFAIK) other than the (closed-ish) TSC.

[/quote]

This is something I'm really in favour of, even though I have too many meetings already.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/design-process-of-ros-2/7782/17) or reply to this email to respond.