Author: User discussions
To: ros-users
Subject: Re: [ros-users] Simulating multiple laser scanners in Stage

Gonçalo,

I was able to find a copy of your patch and played around a bit with it.
Nice work! I made some changes that work for my system, but are not very
general. In particular, I added frame_id's for the two lasers on my robot so
that messages posted to the /scan topic have the right frame id's and can be
used by amcl and everything else.

Still...I'm noticing some strange behavior, so I look forward to seeing your
changes. Maybe they will resolve my issues as well.

Thanks!

-Zac