[Ros-release] devel_unstable_symbolic_planning_lucid_amd64 - Build # 4 - Failure!

Christian Dornhege dornhege at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Dec 7 16:33:26 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently moved some updates into trunk and one of the auto-builds failed.

As other builds for the same stack succeed and it is just basic c++ code,
I suspect it is not my fault.

I have to admit that looking at the build log I'm not really sure what
went wrong,
but it seems that the actual build is not reached and something before
that fails.

This is the error mail I got:

devel_unstable_symbolic_planning_lucid_amd64 - Build # 4 - Failure:

Check console output at
http://build.willowgarage.com//job/devel_unstable_symbolic_planning_lucid_amd64/4/
to view the results.

Result: 'eigen'. Check the console output for test failure details.
Result:
Result:

I would appreciate it if someone could have a look to see what the
reason for the failure is.

Best regards,
   Christian Dornhege

--