[Ros-release] Precise update

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Apr 11 09:01:04 UTC 2012

Thanks Vincent.  We should probably patch it pull from the online
targets.yaml file to avoid needing to patch for each release.  With the
option to override on the command line of course.  The file to read is
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/releases/targets.yaml

There's an example of reading targets.yaml here:
https://github.com/willowgarage/catkin-debs/blob/master/scripts/jenkins/create_all.py

I've updated the fuerte status to pull from targets.yaml as well.  Next run
it should list precise as well.

Tully

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer