[Ros-release] build pipeline replica

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Aug 7 07:26:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jannick,

We started doing some work on trying to setup Jenkins for our internal
tests / build for our code. We still haven't finished this and got
side-tracked by other projects, so the code has no documentation and is
specific to our setup.

You can find the 2 stacks we're using here:
https://launchpad.net/sr-release
https://launchpad.net/sr-ros-release

We still have lots of issues (failing to build for other distros than
10.04, failing to install a package that depends on another package we're
building because of a weird version number, etc...).

We're hoping that our slightly modified script will help you getting
started on this.

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Senior Software Engineer | 251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand? | London N1 1LX | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/ @shadowrobot