[Ros-release] Jenkins doesn't like me?

Toris, Russell Charles rctoris at WPI.EDU
Tue Dec 4 13:49:06 UTC 2012

Good morning all-

The other week we released a whole slew of our ROS stacks as Ubuntu packages and one of the packages continues to fail on Jenkins and I can't seem to find out what the issue is. Funny enough, the one package that is failing is the one that doesn't even build any code; it is our Gazebo stack with some models and world files we have developed (http://www.ros.org/wiki/rail_gazebo). I have listed simulator_gazebo as a dependency and that is all. From what I can tell from the Jenkins output, I see no problem on the ROS end ([ rosmake ] Built 54 packages with 0 failures) but rather during the deb package build? It fails right at the end. Here is an example output (all architectures fail):

http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/ros-fuerte-rail-gazebo_binarydeb_lucid_i386/17/consoleFull

The package has no problems at all building on the per-release server. Is there something I am overlooking or is there some problem out of my control?

Russell

--
Russell Toris
Graduate Student | WPI Department of Computer Science