[Ros-release] How to run pre-release tests on a new, dry stack?

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:30:30 UTC 2012

On 4 December 2012 12:38, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I prefer to run pre-release tests before releasing a stack.
>
> How can I do that now?

I haven't been able to do that - first tried a couple of weeks ago, but not
sure about the current status.  At the very least, I think to get a dry
stack showing up in the drop down you'd need your entry in
https://code.ros.org/svn/release/trunk/distros/fuerte.rosdistro, not at
github.com/ros/rosdistro.

--
Phone : +82-10-5400-3296 (010-5400-3296)
Home: http://snorriheim.dnsdojo.com/