[Ros-release] debs for rtt_ros_integration and friends not building

Vincent Rabaud vrabaud at willowgarage.com
Wed Dec 19 17:05:56 UTC 2012

I just re-triggered a build and it was successful again for
orocos_toolchain. Anyway, the debs are there:
http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/pool/main/r/ros-fuerte-orocos-toolchain/
http://50.28.27.175/repos/building/pool/main/r/ros-fuerte-orocos-toolchain/
I don't get why the build farm does not find it either:
http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/ros-fuerte-rtt-ros-integration_binarydeb_oneiric_i386/18/console
Tully ?