[Ros-release] ROS Fuerte Freeze Schedule Update

Lorenz Mösenlechner moesenle at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 14 16:34:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

rosemacs has been moved to a separate repository that can be found here:

https://kforge.ros.org/rosemacs/git

Since I have my emacs config in a git repo anyway, I just added the
rosemacs repo as a git submodule. Maybe I find time to create a stand-alone
debian package though which would be the nicest solution.

Lorenz

Lorenz Mösenlechner            | moesenle at in.tum.de
Technische Universität München | Karlstraße 45
80335 München                  | Germany
http://ias.cs.tum.edu/         | Tel: +49 (89) 289-26910