[Ros-release] no bzr on the deb build system?

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Wed Jan 4 01:50:31 UTC 2012

Hi Brett,

You need to add bazaar as a rosdep for your package.  We try to be strict
about the dependencies in the prereleases, but they aren't perfect as they
pull in the dependencies of all the packages to be built.  And I think that
bzr might be hard coded as a prerequisite for some of the builds.

Tully

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Brett Grandbois <Brett.Grandbois at csiro.au>wrote:

> **
> Greetings all,
>
> Trying to do a release for electric with a package that uses the
> bzr_checkout.mk facility and I'm getting:
>

>  bzr branch lp:small -r 1.0 src
>  make[2]: bzr: Command not found
>  make[2]: *** [src] Error 127
>

> During debbuild.  Does bzr need to be added to the pbuilder dep list?
> Funny thing is it built fine in electric pre-release.
> --
>
> Brett Grandbois
> Senior Software Engineer
> Autonomous Systems Laboratory  | ICT Centre |  CSIRO
>
> Phone: +61 7 3327 4107   |  Fax: +61 7 3327 4455
> brett.grandbois at csiro.au  |  www.csiro.au  |
> research.ict.csiro. au/research/labs/autonomous-systems<http://research.ict.csiro.au/research/labs/autonomous-systems>
> Queensland Centre for Advanced Technologies
> 1 Technology Court
> Pullenvale QLD
> 4069
> Australia
>
>  *PLEASE NOTE*
> The information contained in this email may be confidential or privileged.
> Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this
> email in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by
> return email. Thank you. To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not
> represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this
> communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of
> errors, virus, interception or interference.

Tully Foote
Systems Engineer
Willow Garage, Inc.
tfoote at willowgarage.com