[Ros-release] Unstable.rosdistro cleanup

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Thu Jan 26 16:03:42 UTC 2012

Something to add: we're making a bunch of mostly minor changes to
released stacks for Fuerte compatibility.  The common changes are
coming together in a migration guide:
http://ros.org/wiki/fuerte/Migration.  Usually it's a missing header
or boost-related link flag that is now needed because underlying
packages are not exporting as promiscuously as before.

As we make these changes, we're (re-)releasing the affected stacks
into unstable.  Sometimes this brings other changes with it, and we're
trying to keep the ChangeLists up to date.  Usually we would
coordinate with stack maintainers to make these releases, but we're
trying to work quickly through the easy changes and get a good set of
debs as quickly as possible.

	brian.

http://brian.gerkey.org