[Ros-release] Prerelease passed succesfully but release broken for electric

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 3 12:22:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

since quite some days I try to release the cob_calibration_data stack. I passed the prerelease tests successfully but now the status page for electric [1] shows that the stack is broken. I can't see something missing in the release tarball [2]. I even rereleased it again with a different version number to trigger the build pipeline again but the same result. The same stack made it to fuerte already without troubles. The stack is a unary stack and only depends on the ros core stack.

[1] http://www.ros.org/debbuild/electric.html
[2] https://code.ros.org/svn/release/download/stacks/cob_calibration_data/cob_calibration_data-0.1.1/

What do I have to do? Can you please point me to somewhere where I can figure out what fails on electric?

Best,
Florian