[Ros-release] Release updates for electric (in general old ROS releases)

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Sat Jul 14 07:30:35 UTC 2012

Hi Florian,

We usually batch up releases before pushing them public.  If you have
something which you'd like accelerated out emailing this list is a good way
to let us know that something is a priority and we can push out the
release.  I've copied what I wrote to Stephane a little while ago onto the
release wiki page. http://www.ros.org/wiki/release see 5.1

I've triggered rebuilding everything right now.  When it's done we'll push
to the main public repo.

Tully

Tully Foote
tfoote at willowgarage.com