[Ros-release] Shadow repository

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Mon May 14 16:42:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

As far as I have understood, the current build process puts deb files
into a shadow repository and requires a manual operation to make these
files available to everyone in the main repository. I do not understand
the rationale of this, as it slows down the release process
considerably. For instance, we wish to release our new
ethzasl_xsens_driver stack that depends on gps_umd, whose debs have not
been published yet on some fuerte targets.

Do you have any plan to streamline this process or advise on how to
efficiently work around this bottleneck?

Thank you, kind regards,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat