[Ros-release] WG: debian build [fuerte-cob_command_tools-oneiric-i386] failed

Weißhardt, Florian Florian.Weisshardt at ipa.fraunhofer.de
Tue May 15 07:29:14 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we received the below listed build failure for fuerte on oneiric. Looking into the log messages at http://build.willowgarage.com/job/debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-oneiric-i386/819/ we just found some failures telling "no space left on device". Is this a general problem or just related to our stack? How can this be fixed?

Best regards,
Florian