[Ros-release] Shadow repository

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Tue May 15 14:28:44 UTC 2012

The debbuild of fuerte oneiric 386 has fallen behind and is in process
rebuilding.  It's currently 6 hours into the build and chugging as
expected. [1]  Unfortunately debbuilding is a slow process with it taking ~
8 hours per arch.  If there's an error it sometimes can fall a full cycle
behind, and depending on how many machines are turned on, sometimes we
can't build all arches in parallel, making a cycle take up to 16 hours.

Tully

[1]
http://build.willowgarage.com/job/debbuild-build-debs-fuerte-oneiric-i386/820/

--