[Ros-release] Prerelease fails for lucid due to qt_gui_core

Christian Dornhege dornhege at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Nov 5 12:07:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm preparing a new release for freiburg_tools and currently the
prerelease build fails only on lucid.

The reason for this is that ros-fuerte-rqt is not available for lucid,
which in turn needs ros-fuerte-qt-gui-core, which is also not available.

I do expect that if they come available, my stack should build, but
obviously cannot confirm that.

What is the policy in this case? Is it OK to just release the stack, so
it becomes available for oneiric and precise or hold off until the
prereleases succeed?

Best regards,
   Christian Dornhege

PS: