[Ros-release] Building in Electric

William Woodall wwoodall at willowgarage.com
Sun Nov 11 03:56:10 UTC 2012

I looked into it, can you just rerun the prerelease job? The only thing
that makes sense so far is that there wasn't a ros-electric-ros debian
package when you ran that, most likely during a sync or something. I can
install ros-electric-ros on lucid now so maybe it was a temporary problem.

--

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM, David Lu!! <davidlu at wustl.edu> wrote:

> I know most people are thinking about groovy right now, but I'm still
> trying to release my code to the electric debs. I've found this process
> incredibly frustrating and poorly documented. Can someone with knowledge of
> the electric build process please volunteer to help walk me through this
> process?
>
> Relevant build output is here:
> http://answers.ros.org/question/47025/debugging-prerelease-issue<http://answers.ros.org/question/47025/debugging-prerelease-issue/?answer=47104#post-id-47104>

William Woodall