[Ros-release] Fuerte releases delayed?

Ruben Smits ruben.smits at intermodalics.eu
Fri Nov 16 18:29:40 UTC 2012

Hi

After looking in the failed oneiric and lucid Fuerte builds for
orocos_toolchain it seems that rosdep is using the wrong apt package
keys. Could it be using old rosdep definitions? E.g. it is trying to
install ruby-facets instead of the listed libfacets-ruby as defined in
rosdistro/rosdep/ruby.yaml

Ruben

--
Ruben Smits, Phd